To use quizlet effectively;
- Search your course and subject; year 11 search 'AQA Additional' then 'biology', or 'bonding and structure', year 10 and 9 search 'AQA Trilogy' then 'cells' or atomic structure' or whatever the topic is you want to revise.
- Look at the revision set and check it covers what you want to revise.
- Think about how you will use the revision set - if it is a large set you might want to read and print for flash cards or quiz cards whereas if it is a small set you might want to use it to play a game of match or gravity.
Below are links which give you examples of quizlet sets which are appropriate for your course.
Current Year 11
- I would use this set by printing them out as revision cards and using them to test myself on key terms for the biology topic quizlet.com/74117053/aqa-b2-additional-keywords-flash-cards/
- This smaller set would be used to test my knowledge of meiosis and mitosis by doing the test and playing match quizlet.com/23490616/aqa-gcse-science-additional-b2-mitosis-and-meiosis-flash-cards/
- For quantitative chemistry revision this set could be used by reading, testing and playing games of match and gravity quizlet.com/136664023/aqa-additional-chemistry-c23-how-much-flash-cards/
Year 10 and 9
- For cells revision games quizlet.com/157312577/collins-aqa-trilogy-b1-cells-flash-cards/
- Again this set revises cells however at a higher level of detail quizlet.com/176603947/aqa-gcse-trilogy-biology-topic-1-cell-biology-flash-cards/
- This set is for atomic structure and uses images to help your understanding quizlet.com/146162891/aqa-atomic-structure-flash-cards/